Weather is one of the most important aspect of our operations. Our campsite is equipped with early warning risk analysis for weather, lightning & thunderstorms. See our 24×7 WEATHER ANALYSIS if you are planning to go camping at Camp Masayo
Some scenarios below that guests need to know:
- When there is heavy rainfall continuously for days, the river level goes up so it will be difficult for guests to check in, we usually close our campsite and provide full refund or asks guests to re schedule.
- In a worst case scenario where guests are within the campsite, we have a professional transportation team, 4×4 vehicles & 6×6 trucks and an access road where guests no longer need to cross the river, so there is no need to worry.
- If there is an LPA or a Tropical Cyclone that will affect our campsite, we close our campsite and provide full refund or asks guests to re schedule.
- When there is thunderstorm, we asked guests to proceed to our pavilion or emergency house immediately, usually this event usually takes an hour.
- When there is lightning activity within 3km radius, the campsite is warned and guests are asked to go directly to the pavilion or emergency house, also guests are not allowed to swim if there is lightning activity within the area, usually this event usually takes an hour.